Believe me, you’re only going to want one of these, so make it a good one. The Zombie will definitely leave you stunned and unprepared for the apocalypse.
This drink has been around for decades, and like other classics it has been the subject of much experimentation. What has survived unscathed, however, is the triple-rum base and the wallop it packs.
Our version gives you a fruity finish, reminiscent of your last beach holiday. Hopefully, you’ll have equally good memories of this cocktail, if you manage to remember anything at all.
Here’s what you need:
- 30ml White Rum
- 30ml Golden Rum
- 30ml Dark Rum
- 30ml Apricot Brandy
- 30ml Pineapple Juice
- 30ml Papaya Juice
- Dash of Grenadine
- 15ml 151-proof rum
- Cherry and Pineapple garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour all ingredients except the 151-proof rum in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a tall glass.
- Pour the 151-proof rum over the top.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry.
- Cocktail shaker
- Tall glass