By far one of the more popular of alcoholic cocktails, however, the woo-woo isn't for everyone's tastes, As long as this bold and fruity vodka flavored drink is made correct, it could be a surprise for your guests.
The primarily vodka drink comes from the late 70s, designed by bartenders to overcome the tradition of manhattans, Sazeracs, and slings.
Although the Woo Woo is a simple cocktail that has a surprisingly good balance of sweet and sour flavors of fruit.
Although I was too young to be drinking in the 80s and 90s and the fact I wasn't even born means I missed out on the prime years of this drink.
Although I'm sure my parents have loads to share their personal stories.
Being such a simple yet strong tasting alcoholic cocktail makes it the perfect drink for house parties, such as barbecues, housewarmings, and celebrations.
Let's get into making it using our woo woo cocktail recipe, shall we?
- 100ml. Cranberry Juice
- 25ml. Smirnoff No. 21® Vodka
- 25ml. Archers® Peach Schnapps
- Add purified ice cubes into a glass
- Using a jigger, pour your peach Schnapps and Smirnoff no.21 into your glass of ice
- Make sure to stir using your bar spoon until mixed thoroughly
- Once mixed add your cranberry juice until full.
- Tall glass
- Bar spoon
We loved making this lovely cocktail, we hope you do as well. Order everything you need directly from liquor online the best place to order cheap liquor in the uk.