Come on ladies and gentleman, no need to lie here.
You're a Disney fan and that's why you're here.
That's totally okay! same here, some of my favorite movies are done by Disney, isn't everything nowadays?
This cocktail recipe is inspired by one of the original movies the sleeping beauty.
If you have ever seen the sleeping beauty you will know her beautiful dress, depending on which one you saw it was either pink, blue or pink and blue.
That is exactly why this cocktail has the blue and pink theme, although it uses a layered effect it isn't a hard to make the cocktail and a great starter for those who want to learn to layer.
The sleeping beauty cocktail recipe is often known as the "Sleep Cycle", created by Cocktails by Code.
Let's dive right in and create ourselves the sleeping beauty in details.
- Pour your Hynotiq into a tall glass filled with ice
- Add to your Jigger and shake thoroughly until the jigger is cold
- Pour 60ml of Kinky Liqueur into a tall glass
- Add your 22ml of lemon-lime soda to your glass
- Add the 15ml of Vodka ( this helps break up the density to ensure the hynotiq floats )
- Use a spoon held just above the liquor and slowly pour the hynotiq onto the spoon
- Cocktail Class
- Tall Glass
Now you have all you need to make yourself this cocktail recipe dive in give it a go and let us know how it went.
If you lived this recipe let us know below that will help us know what everyone is liking.
All images found on the tipsybartender.com website!