The Pimm's cup is an absolutely classic Gin based British cocktail. It is refreshing and still a staple for summer sipping in England. The Pimm's cup usually served with Lemon soda or Ginger ale. It is a traditional drink of Wimbledon, visitors to the matches consume around 40,000 pints of Pimm's cup every year. Today, Liquor Online UK will help guide to prepare the classic Pimm's cup. Here's our cocktail recipe.
Ingredients for Pimm's Cup Cokctail | Liquor: Gin
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) Pimm's No. 1
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) ginger beer or ginger ale
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 spring fresh min (5-6 leaves)
- Ice cubes
Garnish: Cucumber, Strawberry, Orange slices
How to prepare The Pimm's cup - A classic British cocktail
- Add Pimm's No. 1 and lemon juice into ice filled glass, then top with Ginger ale.
- Gently stir the mix and garnish it with cucumber slices as shown in image.
Liquor Online is an ideal place to look for your favorite brand of Gin. Purchase Pimm's #1 from here. We have some iconic Gin liquor brands in our collections e.g. Hendricks, Edinburgh Gin, Brecon Special Reserve Gin, Professor Cornelius Ampleforth, Botanist, Boe Superior Gin, Gabriel Boudier etc.