Today, I chose to make a one of the most famous tequila cocktails in the world - Tequila Sunrise. Tequila and orange juice goes well together. The drink is mixed by pouring in Tequila, ice, then the juice and lastly syrup. The signature look of the drink depends on adding the syrup without mixing with the other ingredients.
Ingredients In Tequila Sunrise | Spirit: Tequila
- 30 ml or 2 ounces of Tequila
- Fresh Orange juice to top up
- 2-3 dashes of Grenadine
Garnish: Orange slice and q cherry
How to Make a Tequila Sunrise
- Squeeze half a lime into a Highball glass 2/3 full of cracked ice, drop the shell in.
- Add the tequila and then the orange juice to a chilled highball glass.
- Float the grenadine on top to get the sunrise effect and garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- The original version contains lime juice, tequila, crème de cassis, and club soda but ours is better and more popular in pubs of London.
Also, watch the video of making Tequila Sunrise by professional bartender.
A delicious fruit juice drink that's perfect for the weekend! Try Tequila Sunrise cocktail recipe at home and let us know your view. Order your favorite brand of Tequila from LiquorOnline.co.uk. Stay tuned for more cocktail recipes. Buy tequila online @ Liquor Online. We are one of the largest online liquor stores in UK. An Ideal place to buy Alcohol online.