You really have to marvel at people’s imagination. If you want a drink that lives up to its name, the Squashed Frog doesn’t disappoint. With a perfect pour, it is served in a shot glass comprised of three distinct layers.
In order to heighten the squashed look, patrons have been known to dip fingers, straws, and swizzle sticks into their glass to form more anatomically engaging patterns through the layers.
Be sure to send liquor online a photo of your reptilian massacre if you take the time to play before enjoying.
- 15ml Melon Liqueur
- 10ml Advocaat
- 10ml Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 dashes of Grenadine
- Pour the Melon Liqueur into a shooter glass.
- Add the Advocaat carefully on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Add the Grenadine, which should sink to the bottom of the glass.
- Finish by gently adding the Bailey’s, pouring it in over the back of a spoon.
- Shooter glass