This is a great cocktail to make around the holidays. Many people enjoy speciality coffees after Christmas dinner or when family gather to open presents, but you might want to serve Snowman Cocktails for a delicious and fun-to-make change of pace.
The Snowman Cocktail Recipe we’re about to give you is served in a Martini glass and, when decorated, gives the appearance of a melted snowman. It uses two types of flavoured Vodka, and you can experiment with other flavours like mint or chocolate.
Using exactly the same basic ingredients, you can make any number of clever snowmen.
For example, you can also fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the contents of your cocktail shaker. Place two bendy straws down the side of the glass for the snowman’s arms. Put a dollop of whipped cream on top for the head, and decorate with small berries or sweets to represent the eyes, nose and mouth. You can also use marshmallows if you don’t have any cream or ice cream in the house.
At liquor online, we’d love to see pictures of your Snowman Cocktail, and wish you the very best for the holidays.
Here’s what you need:
- Small scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 30ml Vanilla Vodka
- 30ml Whipped Cream Vodka
- 30ml Crème de Cacao
- 30ml White Chocolate Liqueur
- White chocolate sprinkles
- Measure the two flavoured Vodkas, the Crème de Cacao and the White Chocolate Liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake Vigorously.
- Strain into a Martini Glass.
- Place a small scoop of vanilla ice-cream in the middle of the cocktail and cover with white chocolate sprinkles.
- Cocktail shaker
- Martini glass