Serves 2 Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup simple syrup
- 2 Ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 Tiny drop of green food colouring
- 1 Lime cut into wedges for garnish
- Combine ingredients and shake well; strain over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a shamrock stirrer.
To avoid your drink becoming too green, you can dab an extra wooden skewer into the green food colouring and then stir that into your drink to better control the amount of color.