Liquor Online presents the recipe of frozen fruity Sangria Granita. Basically, it contains Shiraz Wine and zesty fruits.
Ingredients for Sangria Granita | Liquor: McGuigan Shiraz Wine
- 1 cup bold Red Wine (Shiraz, monastrell or Zinfadel)
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Concentrated Orange Juice
- 1 whole Lemon
- 1 whole Lime
- 1 whole Orange
Garnish: Organe slices or any other fruit of your choice
How to Prepare Sangria Granita
- Add wine, water and sugar to sauce pan and bring to a boiling temperature and remove from heat.
- add the zest, juice and frozen orange juice to the sauce pan, and stir until the frozen Orange juice is incorporate
- Pour into a metal pan, and pop into freezer. Stir every 30 minutes, until all the ingredients are uniformly frozen.
- Spoon into cups and garnish with fruit slices.
Tip: You can make Granita several days ahead; after grating, freeze in airtight container.
That was a very easy Sangria Granita Recipe from Liquor Online. Bold red wine (like Shiraz, Manastrell or Zinfadel etc) is recommended for Sangria Granita. Our Choice of Wine for this recipe is, McGuigan Black Label Reserve Shiraz or Ravenswood Lodi Zinfandel Wine. Shiraz has wonderful complexity, with vibrant red berry aromas, accented by a hint of toasty oak. Gentle ageing complements the fruit flavours adding subtle spice and great length. Tasting Notes: Premium parcels of fruit from famous regions across Southern Australia were blended to produce a balanced style and flavour profile to McGuigan harmonious wine. Aroma: This Shiraz has generous aromas of complex vanilla, clove and pepper spice that overlay raspberry and plum fruit. You can buy Case of 3 in 27 pounds. LiquorOnline.co.uk is an ideal place to buy Wine online in UK. We have huge collection of Red, White and Rose wine to please the wine enthusiasts.