This time of year is my favorite, BBQ's, Nights by the fire, and cocktails on the deck.
It's a time where you'd much rather spend talking and gossiping than sitting trying to make some complicated cocktail.
Well, you'll be pleased to tell you this is not a cocktail recipe which is going to take forever to put together, the raspberry lemon drop martini is simple yet impressive.
Vibrance is where this drink shines, it's bright red sweet raspberry red with the bright colors of a fresh lemon.
Fortunately, the raspberry martini uses relatively cheap ingredients which help to keep this drink a crowd favorite.
- 1/4 Cup. Freshly picked raspberries, plus a couple for garnishing.
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Lime Soda
- 3 ounces. of Pearl Red Berry Vodka
- 4 tablespoons. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 Tablespoons. Sugar
- 1 piece. Skewer
- Add your Sugar and Raspberries into a bowl and Muddle until thoroughly mixed.
- Press mix through a wire mesh strainer to remove seeds, be sure to press as much as possible to release as much juice as possible
- Now mix your Raspberry Puree, Soda, Lemon Juice, Vodka, and Ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Put 3-4 Raspberries onto a skewer and put on top
- Cut a lemon and garnish
- Wire Mesh Strainer
- Cocktail Shaker
- Martini Glass
I got this recipe and photos from realhousemoms.com a great recipe written by Becky Hardin.