Happy Holidays, lads! I hope you are all recovering nicely from Thanksgiving and are getting all geared up for the holiday season! Today, I thought I’d share with you mulled wine cocktail recipe which is beautiful, eye-catching, and delicious holiday drink which sure to keep all of your guests pleased.
As the cold wintry night draws in, nothing beats a hot glass of mulled wine cocktail by the fire. It tastes like Christmas in a glass. Lovely celebration of Red wine, brimming with Christmassy spice and a kick of Gin. Here's our easy-to-follow recipe for the Mulled Wine cocktail.
- 1 bottle Red wine
- 60g/2ounce sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 organge, halved (and some zest for garnish)
- 60 ml Edinburgh Raspberry Gin
- 1 nutmeg, for grating
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 vanilla pot, for grating
- 1 star anise
How to Prepare Mulled Wine Cocktail
- Pour all the wine in a saucepan with orange, sugar, bay-leaf and spices.
- Now, heat gently until the sugar is dissolve. Taste your mix to check if it is perfect or you need more sugar.
- Turn off the heat, add Edinburgh Raspberry Gin in the mix and stir it gently.
- Strain the mixture in glasses and serve when it's still warm and delicious.
Mulled wine is a warm winter cocktail, perfect for festive season, house parties and entertaining night. It will take less than 30 minutes to prepare all the ingredients and will take around 10 mins for cooking the wine and spices. Ours was the easy to make, you can try some variations in the recipe. Here's Jamie Olive's Mulled Wine Cocktail Recipe (which is little complicated)
Liquor Online has a huge collection of Red wine and Gin liquors. It is one of the largest online liquor stores in UK, an ideal place to buy alcohol online. Checkout our collection of alcoholic beverages and see if anything suits your taste.
Buy red wine online in UK from Liquor Online. Plus, we have great holiday offers and discounts on variety of liquor products now.