Super refreshing and filled with boozy punch, this rum cocktail is the ultimate summer drink with lime and mint. It was also allegedly Ernest Hemingway’s favorite, and also mine. It is the simple mix of Rum/Vodka, Lime and Mint.
Authentic Mojito Cocktail Recipe with Rum/Vodka
INGREDIENT for Mojito Cocktail | Liquor : Rum or Vodka
- 60 ML Bacardi Rum or Smirnoff Vodka
- 1½ limes, cut into wedges
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 heaped tsp of caster sugar
- 1 part soda water/club soda
- Ice cubes
- Splash of Soda water for taste
Garnish: Fresh Mint springs
How to Prepare Mojito cocktail
- Put the four lime wedges lime into the glass, then add palm sugar and muddle (squish everything together) to release the lime juice
- Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and use spoon to gently push the mint down into the lime juice
- Next, half filled glass with Crushed ice and add 60 ML Smirnoff Vodka or Bacardi Rum
- Splash of Soda and Mint leave, and we have a glass of Mojito Cocktail
Now a days, many Pubs use Vodka Instead of Rum in Mojito cocktail recipe. So, I suggest this cocktail with Absolut/Smirnoff plain flavor or Bacardi rum. LiquorOnline.co.uk is one of the largest online Liquor store in UK and Ireland. Shipping is amazingly fast thanks to Amazon affiliation.
You can order varieties of Rum and Vodka or any other of your favorite liquor from Liquor Online to make authentic Mojito cocktail recipe at your home. Order your favorite Liquor online in UK from Liquor Online.