Today, We are going to prepare an absolute lips-smacking vodka drink, Marshmallow Cake-tini. It basically contains Marshmallow flavoured Vodka and Cherry soda. A perfect cocktail recipe to impress your guests.
Ingredients for Marshmallow Cake-tini cocktail | Liquor: V Gallery Vodka
- 55ml (2oz) Marshmallow Vodka
- 55ml (2oz) Cherry soda
- Hundreds and thousands
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 marshmallow on a cocktail stick
How to Prepare Marshmallow Cake-tini
- Chill all the ingredients
- Stir the vodka and soda together in a mixing glass
- Dunk the cherry in and run it round the rim of a Martini glass
- Dip and swivel the Martini glass in the hundreds and thousands
- Pour the vodka/soda mix into your (now colourful) Martini glass
- Drop the cherry in the bottom and the skewered marshmallow on top
V Gallery Marshmallow flavoured Vodka is an ideal spirit for this cocktail. The premium Vodka uses 5 times distilled spirit to create a pure base for the sweet, soft marshmallow flavours to excite your palate. Yum!!
We have a huge collection of flavoured Vodka from V Gallery. Browse our store for more products.