The Mad Eye Martini is a truly great prop, and is one of the drinks that was made for one day/occasion: Halloween, although it doesn’t need to be limited by the holiday. The beautiful and eerie blue color is created courtesy of the Hypnotiq liquor involved, and the “mad eye” garnish, which is created using a lychee and a blueberry, truly gets everyone in the mood for Halloween by adding a fun and creepy vibe to a great drink.
It is one of the rare cocktails where the garnish is the true star of the party. It can also be a great party prop for those who don’t mind a “creepy” vibe to their costume party or other occasion. It certainly is the perfect drink for Halloween, but you might end up making it more than yearly!
- ½ ounce of Hypnotiq liqueur
- 1 ounce of premium vodka
- 2 ounces of lychee juice
- 1 lychee
- 1 blueberry
- ¼ of berry reserves (strawberry/raspberry/cherry)
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Drain and dry lychee, then fill with preserves.
- Place blueberry with the bosom facing out (to give the appearance of a pupil).
- Skewer with a cocktail pick and lay across the rim of the glass.
- Cocktail Kit
- Martini Glass
The drink is the perfect way to get people in the Halloween spirit, and can be a great conversation starter. Everybody loves to be frightened every once in a while, and what could be more frightening than a casual eyeball lying across every cocktail in the room, with guests casually eating them from a cocktail pick every once in a while? This can be great for any kind of costume party or any party with a creepy theme. The drink is a vibrant and tasty way to celebrate all things creepy, whether its a horror movie party, or Halloween. Enjoy a Mad Eye Martini today!