There are many versions of an Apple martini (or Appletini), but the version, I am going to describe today, is by far the simplest and (arguably) the tastiest. Apple Martini surely a very tasty drink and definitely a crowd pleaser. For this cocktail, my choice of spirit is Smirnoff Green Apple flavored vodka.
Ingredients for Green Apple Martini | Spirit: Green apple Vodka
- 1 oz. Smirnoff Green Apple
- 0.5 oz. sour mix
- 1 oz. apple juice
- Garnish: 1 slice(s) Apple
Steps to Make Green Apple Martini
- Add Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka, sour mix and apple juice.
- Shake with ice and strain into a pre-chilled martini glass.
- For garnishing, you might go with a green apple slice or peel that has been dipped in lemon juice to preserve its color.
Well, that's my version of Green Apple Martini Cocktail Recipe. Some use calvados, some apple puree, and many of the newest use apple schnapps. But try above mentioned method and you will get yourself a very tasty Martini Cocktail.
Order your Green Apple Smirnoff from UK's best online liquor stores, LiquorOnline.co.uk