Let's make one of the best pink cocktail of our generation - Cosmopolitan. It is definitely a modern classic and integral part of every pub, bar and hotel in England. The Cosmopolitan cocktail has gained more popularity by frequent mentioned in a hit television show Sex in the city. Aah, those four ladies... who can forget them!!
And if you don't like to hold a pink drink, a blue version of cosmopolitan is also available, which is made by using white cranberry juice instead of standard red juice. Follow these simple steps of our Cosmopolitan cocktail recipe:
Ingredients to make Cosmopolitan Cocktail | Base Spirit: Vodka
- 1.5 oz Citrus vodka (I prefer Absolute or Smirnoff or SKYY)
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 0.5 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 or 2 dashes Cranberry juice
For Garnish: Flame an orange peel or Lime wedge
How to Make Cosmopolitan cocktail
- Pour the Vodka and all the other ingredients into a cocktail shaker and fill it with ice.. Shake, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Slice a very small piece of orange peel and flame it up by squeezing its oil and gently rub it on the edge of Glass (shown in video).
- If you don't want to burn your finger, garnish with a lime wedge. Always use chilled glass for neat shaken vodka cocktails.
So, that's how you become cosmopolitan, err make cosmopolitan cocktail. How about making it tonight! Order your favorite brand of Vodka from UK's one of the largest Online liquor stores - Liquor Online; We have huge selection of vodka brands and flavors. Checkout our Vodka collection - http://liquoronline.co.uk/product-category/vodka
Also, checkout Cosmopolitan cocktail recipe video: