Irish whiskey, sweet vermouth and spicy liqueur and a fresh egg provides smooth body and enjoyable foam. Try this at home, and let us know your views about cocktail in comment section below.
Gaelic Flip Cocktail Recipe | Liquor: Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 30 ml or 1 shot Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 30 ml or shot Sweet Vermouth
- 1 tsp Liqueur (All spice)
- 15 ml or 1/2 oz Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1 Egg
- Grated Nutmeg
How to Prepare Gaelic Flip
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and give it a dry shake (without ice)
- Dry shake will emulsify the mixture
- Fill with ice and shake again
- Stain into a mug and garnish it with nutmeg
This Irish-whiskey-and-egg flip gets some warmth from allspice and a grating of nutmeg over the top. Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey is an ideal companion for this cocktail. It is characterful and complex; mild, but nonetheless has a rich, malty character, not overlaid by any strong peaty/smokey notes so typical of most Scottish malts. Smooth on the palate with a slightly dry finish. LiquorOnline.co.uk is an ideal place to buy Irish Whiskey Online.