Let's explore a volcano, shall we?
Well not quite, this recipe is simply named after an active volcano in the Philipines called the Mayon, the "Frozen Strawberry Kiwi Mojito" which gives this cocktail recipe it's red/orange color and it's look of a red hot volcano.
Probably one of the more simple vodka-based cocktails, but never the less, it goes down well, has a theme and thus. Passes the qualifications of me writing up its recipe.
Vodka, lime, syrup, mint leaves and the sweet sweet taste of strawberries makes up this hot little number. Pardon the pun.
- 3piece. Lime
- 3piece. Frozen Strawberries
- Simple Syrup
- 45ml. Vodka
- Add 3, 1/4 cut lime pieces of lime to your cocktail glass
- Put mint leaves on top
- Add 20ml of simple syrup and Muddle crushed
- Fill the glass with crushed ice in the form of a volcano
- Add your vodka
- Blend your 3 strawberries until juice mixed with a splash of vodka
- Pour the crushed strawberries on top
- Garnish with mint leaves on top like a tree.
- Cocktail Glass
wah-la, yet another cocktail recipe marked off the list, we hope you enjoyed it as I know a lot of you have our other recipes. Keep sharing and coming back for more great rum-inspired cocktails like the Frozen Strawberry Mojito.