We've been covering a lot of vodka based recipes lately, so I thought how about we mix it up a little and chuck in a fresh rum cocktail into the mix.
Introducing the Dragon Berry Delight, a red and white themed alcoholic drink which uses dragon fruit as it's the main ingredient alongside the classic dragonfruit rum and Strawberry liqueur.
Although the Dragon Berry Delight recipe looks difficult, it really isn't, it's quite easy which means you can pull it our whenever you like and for whatever occasion, for birthdays, Christmas, or what the hell have one right now.
Like normal were going to kick things off with the prep work, everything you need to make this cocktail recipe, then the instructions and followed up with asking you to share and comment to help us keep pushing out new cocktails!
How bout it? yeah... We know you won't but that's okay. We still love bringing you these awesome looking recipes.
- 60ml. Lemon Lime Soda
- 30ml. Strawberry liqueur
- 30ml. Lime Juice
- 30ml. Dragonfruit Rum
- 3piece. Strawberries
- Muddle up 2 strawberries until there completely crushed.
- Cut the last strawberry into 3 and put it on top in your glass
- Add your 30ml of strawberry liqueur on top of your strawberries
- Fill the glass 3/4 with ice
- Cut out 4 dragon balls from your dragon fruit and put them into the glass
- Fill the glass with more ice
- Put in your dragonfruit rum
- Squeeze 1/2 fresh lime into your glass
- Finish off by topping the glass with lemon-lime soda
- Full sized Pint
Bada bing, bada boom. You're all done. Enjoy your fresh tasting rum and dragon fruit drink.