The holy grail of cocktails, the best of it's kind.
It's once in a blue moon that you find a cocktail so good, so delicious and well presented that you drop everything you're doing and make one instantly.
That is exactly what this cocktail is, It's like an ice cream, but alcoholic. What has the world come to when your favorite cookies, cream combination suddenly become alcoholic?
Impress your girlfriend or boyfriend with this little golden treasure. The cookie and Creamtini aren't as hard as it looks and in a couple steps, I will have you drinking one in no time.
I bet you're saying to yourself "Yes, hurry up tell me how I can get this delicious looking recipe in my mouth.".
Alright, alright if you insist let's dive right in.
- 30ml. Whipped Cream Vodka
- 30ml. Chocolate Vodka
- 30ml. Heavey Whipped Cream
- 1 bag. Mini Oreo's
- 1 Tabl. Cookies and Cream Pudding Mix
- Put a couple mini Oreos into a tray and muddle using your muddler until completely crushed
- Pour some chocolate Sause onto a plate and swipe your martini glass around until the rim is covered in chocolate sauce
- Swirl the wet chocolate sauce into your crumbled Oreos to add it to the outside of the glass
- Add to your jigger half milk and half whipped cream
- Add your pudding mix and add your chocolate Vodka
- Shake thoroughly with a jigger
- Pour slowly into your martini glass
- Add whip cream to the top and add an oreo into the whipped cream
- Martini Glass
As always if you enjoyed this cocktail give it a share and let us know your thoughts so we can bring you, even more, varity!