Serves 4 Preparation time: 30 minutes
Looking for an alcoholic ice cream shake? Check out the Boozy Shamrock Shake recipe. Add ice cream, add alcohol and enjoy the delicious taste.
- 2 Cups vanilla ice cream (or coconut milk ice cream)
- 1/3 cup whole milk (full-fat coconut milk in a can)
- 4 Tablespoons 101 proof peppermint schnapps
- Green jelly mix food coloring
- Whipped cream (or coconut whipped cream) to serve
- Decorative sprinkles (green hundreds and thousands) to serve
- Allow ice cream to soften on the counter for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Place ice cream, milk, schnapps, and green coloring in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 large glasses or divide between 4 smaller glasses. Top with whipped cream and decorative sprinkles.
- Serve with a straw.
Apply cream top layer just prior to serving