Bloody Mary is a classic cocktail with spicy tomato juice and vodka, available since 1939 and regarded as one of the best hangover cures. Liquor Online has prepared a very traditional version of Bloody Mary, basically a vodka cocktail.
Ingredients for Bloody Mary | Liquor: Vodka Cocktail
- 45 ml Vodka
- 100 ml tomato juice
- 15 ml Worcester sauce
- 4-5 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Pinch salt+pepper+lemon juice
- Ice Cubes
Garnish: Celery Stalk, Green olives and Slice of Lemon Glass: HighBall Glass
How to Prepare Bloody Mary Cocktail
- Put Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, Salt and Pepper into Highball Glass. Then Add Vodka with ice cubes and mix gently for 1 or 2 mins.
- It is recommended that you prepare bloody mary cocktail mix one day in advance, which allows all the flavors to combine very nicely, and Serve it as welcome drink for brunch parties and social gatherings.
- Add celery stalk in glass and give a gentle stir and put a slice of lemon on top of the Glass.
So, that was our take on Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe. Liquor Online is the perfect place to look for and order Liquor online in UK and Ireland area. We have one of the largest collections of alcoholic beverages. Checkout our collection.