This is one of the tastiest cocktail mix I have tried ever, I just loved Blackberry Fizz cocktail. It is full of booze and sweet fruit. It’s a perfect summertime drink! You can either try it with Rum or Gin. Today, I am going to show you how to make Blackberry Fizz cocktail with Rum. Here’s to summer, cheers!
I love blackberries, perfect ingredients for summer sippers. For Blackberry Rum Fizz cocktail, I would like to make a simple blackberry syrup (or you can purchase ready-made).
Ingredients For Homemade Blackberry Syrup:
150 grams Blackberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a small pan combined all of these ingredients and boiled them for at least 30 mins over low heat. Stir mix and crush the berries with wooden spoon or potato masher. Strain the mixture and store it in a refrigerator to cool down. A fresh fruit flavored syrup adds nice punch to Blackberry Rum Fizz cocktail mix.
Ingredients for Blackberry Fizz Cocktail | Liquor : Rum
- 60 ml (2 oz) Rum | Liquor: I prefer, Bacardi Superior Rum
- 120 ml (4 oz) Soda water or sparkling water
- 2 tbs blackberry syrup
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- Ice Cubes
Glass: Highball Glass or Jar
How to prepare Blackberry Fizz cocktail with Rum
- Combined the Bacardi Superior Rum with Blackberry syrup in a shaker filled with ice
- Shake well, for at least 30 secs
- Strain into a highball glass bottom filled with ice cubes
- Fill up the glass with soda water
- Use the bar spoon to stir the mix
- Garnish with Blackberries and herbs (basil or tarragon)
Well, that was Liquor Online's version of Blackberry Rum Fizz Cocktail. Try it at your home and let us know the feedback. Use your favorite brand or flavor of Rum to prepare the drink. Liquor Online is an ideal place to look for and buy alcohol online in UK. We have huge collection of liquor varieties to choose from. Checkout our collection today!