If you're a blackberry lover then this cocktail is made for you.
This cocktail is made with Dark Rum, Chambord and Blackberries to bring your mouth a taste of a beautiful sweetness, not only sweet by the Blackberry Coulis cocktail recipe looks as sexy as it tastes.
I would firstly like to thank isugarcoatit.com for the beautiful images of the coulis blackberry cocktail.
Let's kick things off, shall we?
- 125ml of the finest blackberry coulis
- 250ml of dark rum (Kraken Dark Spice)
- 60ml of Chambord blackberry liquor
- 30ml of the freshest lime juice
- Blackberries to garnish
- Gingerale or soda water to fizz it up
- Swirl water in your glass than empty and add Ice
- Add your Coulis, Chambord and your rum to a cocktail shaker then add lime and shake.
- Strain the liquid into your glass of ice
- Top up with a little ginger ale or soda water
- Garnish with blackberries
As always we love to recommend a glass which would go fabulously with the drink and we think the glencairn official would go perfectly.
Congratulations! You're all done. The blackberry cocktail is a slow consumed drink. Drink it slowly and enjoy.