The margarita is arguably one of the most consumed cocktails in the world, considering its ridiculous popularity whether we are discussing happy hours across the world, Mexican restaurant specials, or simply anyone trying to have a good time, from young adults to senior citizens.
The margarita also became extremely popular after the Jimmy Buffett song “Margaritaville”, which was such a hit that it actually spawned an entire casual dining chain based around the song and drink. Whether it’s a holiday party or a way to cap off a taco feast, an apple margarita is a perfect way to enjoy a sweet tequila drink that almost always leads to good times.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1.5 ounces of apple juice,
- ¾ ounce of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup of ice
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth, or
- pour into a cocktail shaker and shake until ready to be strained.
- Pour or strain the drink, over ice if you desire.
- Add the honey and cinnamon if you want a little spice to your margarita.
- Cocktail shaker
- Margarita glass
The beauty of the margarita is that it’s customizable – drink a frozen one in the summer, or enjoy a glass in the winter! Either way, there’s nothing like the sweet taste of the combination of apple and tequila. Drink responsibly!