I would love to pick these wine, because their label's are damn attractive. If picking a wine based on the label is wrong, I don’t want to be right. We’ve picked 10 of some of the best designs—and while we can’t vouch for the stuff inside—the look of them is enough to get your salivary glands going.
1. This cute flower packaging for Blossom Cava Sparkling Wine was created by PACKLAB in Finland. This unique wine is a genius way of bringing your loved ones what they really want.
2. One of the simple and creative Wine bottles design I have ever seen. This interactive conceptual design by Gemma Warriner highlights the eco-friendly practices of the producer — in this case, a commitment to help stop rising sea levels.
3. Conceptual Packaging | Design: Constantin Bolimond
5. The Tentacle Wine, from Eight Arms Cellar | Berkeley, CA | Design: John Schall
6. The Tapas Wine Collection are Spanish wines that should — of course — be enjoyed with bread, ham, cheese, olives, almonds, and other tapas. The label mimics a chalkboard menu you might find at a tapas bar in Spain. This bottle that suggests the perfect pairings.
7. This design by Victor Eide was part of a student project. Indeed looks like a striking geometric concept.
10. This is very unique design, definately you will take a looks at it in a grocery shop aisle. innovation in both the design of the label and the container itself.
Stack Wines are a great idea for people who are not planning to drink the whole bottle. Those people are not me :-)
LiquorOnline.co.uk has a huge collection of Wine labels to choose from. It is one of the largest online affiliated liquor stores of UK, frankly an ideal place to buy Wine online. Our prices are simple and shipping is fast. Checkout Our Wine Collection. So, that was our article on 10 unique Wine bottles design. Tell us your views or suggest more unique designs like these in comment section. Stay tuned.